Some small changes based on requests
- Removing a mesh from the High Res List will reset its display overrides such as x-ray and hidden
- Added code to better handle Undo queue functionality when doing a shrink-wrap or relax
- Adjusting the mesh layering effect with the slider will do so for all mesh’s in the list not just the selected one
- Adding a new mesh to the High Res List will pop it to the currently active mesh layering distance
- I disable Viewport 2.0’s vertex animation caching when the script is run – this fixes the problem of the mesh layering effect not updating when the viewport is rotated. Caching will NOT be automatically re-enabled.